Content of the course:
- Material Requirement Planning
- Mixted integer programming: Modeling, branch and bound, linear relaxation, quality of formulation
- Production Planning
Objectives of course:
- General understanding of the planning tasks along the supply chain.
- General knowledge about the key problems encountered in various contexts of operations management: production planning, picking in warehouses, transport planning, timetabling
- Being able to model some classical problems in production and operations management.
Knowing, understanding and knowing how to apply the methods:
- Mixed Integer Linear Programming (assuming your know Linear Programming)
- MRP methods
- Modeling using graph theory